Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Spicy Thai Dressing II

I am TOTALLY ADDICTED to this dressing! This is a different version then the previous one I posted. I have used it on several things, cabbage is probably my favorite, but it's also good on lettuce, cauliflower and kale. As you can see I've been eating it a lot!!!

1/3C Peanut Butter (all natural nothing added...I grind my own at Whole Foods)
1T Peanut Oil
1/2 Lime Juiced
4T Water
1T Sesame Oil
1T Maple Syrup (pure maple syrup NOT maple flavored syrup)
1 clove garlic crushed
1/4T Cayenne Pepper (or adjust to taste)
dash of sea salt

Blend in magic bullet or blender.

Beware though it is addictive!!!!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Have you tried this without the maple syrup? I wonder how it would taste..

Unknown said...

No, I haven't...I'll try it next time I make it. It might need something sweet tho, agave might work also. Have you tried it yet? I made it last night before LIFE and everyone that tried it loved it!