Thursday, November 21, 2013

Update on Road Back to Health




So, once again it's been ages since I've posted! :( I've continued to battle chronic fatigue and was recently, finally, after 20 years, diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome! I continue to believe in full healing, I also know that the Lord is using my illness to teach me things, reach others and will use it in the future to bless many. I have learned to manage pretty well and with an 'invisible' illness such as CFS, most people have no idea your ill or what you go through. Since my last post, I have continued to focus on healing through diet and nutrition, replenishing healthy gut bacteria, controlling candida, and have done two 40 day fasts (liquids-smooties, soups, juices). I'm brewing my own Kombucha for added probiotics and even flavoring them as well. There's so much more I can write, but I'll keep it short for now.

SO here's the the inches lost since beginning:

Shoulders  - 3.5"
Chest  - 8.5"
Waist  - 8.5"
Hips  - 4"
Thigh  - 3.5"
Arms  - 1"

Total LOST = 29" - CRAZY!!!!!! I'm also down about 33 pounds!


No comments: